Using Local SEO To Target The ‘Right’ Customers
93% of online experiences begin with a search engine*
70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results*
75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results*
Our Local SEO Packages start from only £149
For more information Contact Us Now!!
Search Engine Optimisation (the process of making your website as ‘search engine friendly’ as possible to ensure your website achieves quality rankings) used to be an optional extra for business website owners. However with more and more people using the internet as their primary method of searching for products and services, effective local SEO is now an essential part of any online venture if you want your business to successful.
Websites are often a big expense for small businesses but through the implementation of our SEO techniques, the team at Gorilla Web Marketing will be able to maximise the exposure of your business in the areas that matter to ensure that your initial expense becomes an investment that keeps on giving.
Stand Out From the Crowd
Search engines such as Google, Yahoo! or Bing all offer local businesses a great opportunity to market themselves to people looking for the products and services they offer.
We love working closely with small business owners from any market sector and will help you stand out from the crowd by fighting off all of your competition by achieving domination for your local searches.
Once we have finished working our SEO magic for your business you will see lasting results including:
- Increased website visitors
- Increased phone and email enquiries
- Increased Exposure
- Getting to the top of the pile
Why Are Local Searches So Important?
We are experts at achieving rankings for businesses who wish to target specific location based terms and by using the best and most ethical Search Engine Optimisation practices, we can achieve great results in the shortest possible period of time.
For instance, the keyword phrase “electrician in Nottingham” has far less competition than the single word “electrician” and is far more likely to be searched for by someone in the Nottingham area looking for an electrician.
By targeting the phrase ‘electrician in Nottingham’ we will not only have a more realistic chance of achieving a positive ranking for you, it will also be a ranking that will help you to maximise your conversion rate (i.e a web visitor becoming a paying customer).
How Do We Achieve Our Great Rankings?
We have a tried and tested 7 step process which will be individually tailored to achieve the best results for your business.
- Step 1 – Consultation: It will not be possible to achieve the results that we want without taking the time to get to know you, your business, your customers, competitors and your goals.
- Step 2 – In Depth Research: Keywords are the foundation of any SEO campaign and through a number of research tools, we will be able to target the best and most appropriate keywords to allow your business to attract the ‘right’ customers.
- Step 3 – Creating Business Listings: Have you already got a business listing with Google+ Local, Yahoo! Local and Bing Business Portal? If not, we will set them up for you, if you have we will optimise them for you!
- Step 4 – On-Site Optimisation: Gorilla Web Marketing will complete a full analysis of your website to indentify any areas of weakness which must be addressed to aid the SEO campaign and improve the user friendliness of your site.
- Step 5 – Creating Citations: Continuity is king in regards to the NAP (Name, Address and Phone Number) of your business. Business citations (directory listings) play a pivotal role in establishing a level of credibility in the eyes of Google. The more times Google finds the name and address of your business in reputable areas of the internet, the greater your chances of online success.
- Step 6 – Link Building: High quality back links are essential for obtaining a good SEO ranking. Our team will identify good sites for your site to be linked from and make contact with the owners to link back to your site.
- Step 7 – Online Customer Reviews: Google absolutely loves genuine online customer reviews and so do your prospective customers! By working together to create a customer review strategy, we will be able to maximise the chance of obtaining these all important reviews.
Putting Your Business on the Map
Put your faith in the local SEO services available from Gorilla Web Marketing and we will ensure that your business is not only put on the map, it can begin to dominate the map!
Our Local SEO Packages start from only £149
For more information Contact Us on Tel. No. (0115) 7868797 Now!!
Search Engine Journal: 24 Eye Popping SEO Statistics*